Thursday, December 24, 2009

I wish I could get that damned high.

I really do.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/hmg-avatar-hidden-messages.html

Hidden? What the fuckin fuck?

Look. When you run at me screaming a message, and beat me over the head with a Louisville Slugger until I can repeat it by heart, it's not "hidden."

The so called "hidden" messages are no more hidden than the stink of lightly tuna flavored feces when you stuff cat turds up your nose.

It's right there. Right out in front of everything, including overdone special effects. Just because you painted the little tribal dudes blue doesn't mean your message is camoflaged.

It's all about as subtle (and stupid) as throwing a bucket of red paint on a little old lady wearing a fur coat and screaming at her that "meat is murder!"

And really... haven't we heard this same story before? About a million times? I have not, nor am I going to go see this. I'll just rent Dances with Wolves or The Last Samurai or some other version of this crap and fiddle with the color settings on my TV till the poor indiginous folk being oppressed by corporations and that evil technology shit turn blue. Some blue Hobbits riding to war on blue Ents would be funny as hell. Or it might be funny, if I were smoking some really good shit.

I don't know what's more depressing.
1> James Cameron thinking that he's got an original idea anywhere in his head.
2> The fact that someone somewhere thought that these same worn out, unoriginal, beat to death concepts were so subtley implemented by beating people over the head with it that they needed to write and article to point it out to the rest of the world.
3> The fact that there are people out there that probably don't and/or didn't get it until someone else pointed it out to them. Though, no one that reads my blog. Not that you're that much smarter, just... yeah no one reads this crap.
4> People paid money to see it.
5> You stingy bastards aren't sharing the crap you're smoking with me. It's got to be a god damned happy place where you're at, and I'd really like to see those rainbow sparkles.

Puff puff PASS already.

No comments:

Post a Comment